Areas to be focused for the manuscript making
any of the following areas can be picked by the author for the manuscript making. However, we only accept those submissions which have a relevance in the state of Telangana. The relevance be direct or in-direct. In direct relevance can include comparative policy analysis, use cases of technology in the public service development, cross country policy analysis which would benefit Telangana if implemented, etc.
The following list is for convenience. The author is not restricted to the topics listed below.
- Technology Policy
- sustainable development
- Public policy
- Theoretical analysis
- Practical analysis of a policy
- Policy implementation status
- We encourage sending article pitch before sending the full manuscript. however, if you have the manuscript ready, please add an abstract to the article before sending it.
- The article should be of minimum of 1500 words to be eligible for honorarium (INR 500).
- General article can be of length between 700 – 1100 words.
- The article can be a book review, report analysis, theoretical article, conceptual essay, or opinion piece.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. If you would like to quote some information, please paraphrase it and cite.
- You can have as many co-authors as you deem necessary
- If you have a co-author, please mention his/her her contributions in a separate document. The contribution description should be brief.
C.J. was responsible for the overall research design, the theory construction, the data collection, and conducted the critical discourse analysis and lexical analysis.
M.I. acted as a corresponding author, provided research guidance and framing, and contributed to the literature review.
G.L. supported the lexical analysis, provided editing and proofreading, and contributed to writing the manuscript.
- Please use hyperlinks and do not use any citations.
- If the article is theoretical or a conceptual essay, you can use any standard form of citations.
Irrespective of the article length, the review process
- Plagiarism test.
- Review report will be sent o the author before submission, if accepted by the editorial team.
- Manuscript acceptance will be given within 3 working days.
- If the manuscript is accepted, the review report will be provided within 10 working days.
- If the review report is not mailed even after the 10 working days, please feel free to contact the editor.
- Mail all the manuscripts to [email protected]